Every year my family has a big steak barbecue for the 4th of July. But this year, since David was coming home 9 days later, they decided to postpone it until Pioneer Day. So we invited all of Tim's family over to our house for a barbecue. Surprisingly nobody had any set plans, so the whole family was there (except for two of my nephews that were at scout camp). It's not very often that the whole Morgan clan is in one place. We had a lot of fun!
Tim's parents
He looks so manly when he grills, don't you think?
Dave and Speezer
Oh yeah, remember how we don't have a yard?
We barbecued on the driveway, and had tables set up in the garage. It was awesome.
We barbecued on the driveway, and had tables set up in the garage. It was awesome.
Jaxen decided that he is a big fan of his cousin, Johnny.
And he really wanted to hold Johnny's little sister.
Kim's hamburger seemed to be missing some key ingredients.
Pops!
I stole the boys frisbee and wouldn't give it back until they all smiled for a picture.
It's not very often that all five brothers are together.
It wasn't an easy task, but I finally got ONE picture where they were all behaving.
It's not very often that all five brothers are together.
It wasn't an easy task, but I finally got ONE picture where they were all behaving.
And a lot of pictures of them not cooperating.
Notice all the cars parked behind the kids?
That's the only benefit of having no grass,
our yard can double as a parking lot.
Dave, Lexy, and Johnny
Ed and his brand new baby girl.
I attempted to get a picture of my gentlemen.
Sparklers!
(I actually hate sparklers. Somebody always gets burned. This year it was Jaxen)
(I actually hate sparklers. Somebody always gets burned. This year it was Jaxen)
Jaxen and Johnny watched the majority of the pyrotechnics from the wagon.
They clapped and cheered after every one.
They clapped and cheered after every one.
I love Tyler.
Lori and Rich

When it got late, everyone changed their kiddos into PJ's and made their way home. When Tyler saw Johnny's Buzz LightYear pajamas he had to go put his own on. . . even if they are a size or two too small.
P.S. Still pregnant.
I'm scheduled to be induced on Thursday.
































2 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I bet they will love having a sister! I would have thought by the third baby you would just go naturally with out having to be induced. Well good luck with everything! I cant wait to see her and hope you don't quit blogging when #3 is born. I have had like 5 friends do that! One baby tons of blogs. Two babies less blogging. #3 baby not one more blog. Not even announcing baby #3 lol.
That look so fun! I have a bit of free time on Friday if you need anything during the day. Just let me know! Good luck, ma'am.
Post a Comment