Thursday, July 15, 2010

4th

Husking corn.
Do you like Hazels' hair?

Jessi's kids were very festive.
Guess what Erick's showing me....
Did you guess?
It's an ant!

The barbeque feast...
I had every intention of taking a picture of the delicious steak's my dad made (for David.. and for Annie)
But I forgot.



Jaxen thinks Poppers are the bees knees. 

This year my cute Grandparents decided to enjoy the festivities from the comfort of the couch. 

After playing with his gf Callista, Jaxen decided he'd better start walking.
I think it was peer pressure. 



They are kind of like ten year olds when they get together....

I think they found a bug.

Daniel is very serious about his bomb making.



Sometimes I have to take pictures like this, just so that my posterity will know I existed. 



Chasing the parachutes was always exciting when I was little...
I am glad my kids think so too.
Tyler was quite excited because on the end of this parachute there was an army man.
He named him Captain Bread.





It wouldn't be Independence Day at the Bradshaw's unless at least one bottle exploded. 

"I can be a creep sometimes"
-Kati Bradshaw

They raced... I think Jax won



I don't feel good about the look she's giving Jax...
Darnet



Stepping on poppers

For DAVID!!!!




My mom was going to make brownies and ice cream.
I think Jessi was craving it.
But she didn't realize until it was cooking that she'd made a chocolate cake instead of brownies.
It was still really good...
And funny.



Jaxen decided it was more fun to dig in the dirt with a spoon then watch the fireworks.


4 comments:

Amberly said...

Your pictures are always fun to look at! Cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Captain Bread! Your 4th looks like it was super. Wanna hang out one day?

Jessi Fogg said...

Erick was giving an Ant to his Aunt. Ha ha ha. I am so freaking clever. Why do I look annoyed in every picture of me?

Rachel said...

What a fun time you guys had being with your family! :)