Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Guess Who is Coming Home Tomorrow!


David!!!
Can you believe it has already been two years since he left on his mission??!




 This is what Jaxen looked like when he left.
Do you think he will recognize him?
Do you think my kids will recognize David?
I show them the pictures on his blog every time my mom posts them, so maybe.
Tyler is very anxious to finally be with his Uncle "D" again.
(Jaxen thinks his name is "B"). He already has all kinds of things planned for them to do together. Like go to McDonalds... you know really exciting stuff.

David has been a wonderful missionary, and we are so proud of him and all he has done!

And we are very excited to have him home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! Your boys were so little! Luckily David will make it home in time to meet his newest niece too. I'm jealous. Live it up.

Belle said...

Yeah! Samuel is home now too!! Guess you actually got to see him in person...I get ichat so far...Glenn hasn't ever met him, can't wait till WA! Aren't missions and homecomings wonderful.