My boys made posters to welcome David home.
They had a lot of fun making them... and were covered in marker by the time they finished.
Waiting at the Airport....
A thousand words...
I think she missed him.
Jaxen was unsure about him, but everyone else was very happy to see him.
I handed Tim the camera when it was my turn, and he took this lovely photo....Tyler's balloon snuck in.
After we left the airport, we went to IHOP (just like we did right before he left).
My handsome brothers.
Kati and my Mom decorated....
Tyler was very stressed that David would not be able to find our new house.
He drew him a picture of it and was sure to write our house number at the top, so that he would be able to find it. He was pretty proud of himself.
Jessi and Isaac's twins had a sports class earlier that day so they came by my Mom's a little later to see David.
Hazel was happy to see him...
I don't think the twins remembered him, but they were pretty excited to show him the candy they got at sports class.
And David got to meet Delilah for the first time!
Later that evening, the Stake President released David as a missionary, and then we had pizza to celebrate.
I like to take really attractive photo's of my brothers.
I think my mom was tired.
David made me take this picture outside of Maceys when we went to get drinks...
***
The Homecoming....
A few days after David returned home, he had his Homecoming talk at my parents ward. Afterwards, there was a luncheon at their home. The food was delicious, and so many of Davids friends and family came out to welcome him home.
Jimmy lives down the street from my parents. They have been partners in crime for quite some time. Jimmy came home just a couple weeks before David from his own mission.
Kati's cupcakes
Jimmy and Kati
Remember Prom?
David and some of his friends from High School.
I love that top picture of Hazel and Ty.
Don't mind Jaxen's filthy face.
We are all very proud of David for serving a mission!
And very happy to have him home.
PS. Yep. Still Pregnant.
PS. Yep. Still Pregnant.
















































3 comments:
That baby is supposed to be 3 days old! ;o) Hope she comes soon!
Your boys are adorable. I love the picture of your mom hugging David. I bet your family was so excited. I can't wait for this to be my family. Sorry Madee is stubborn.
I love it when a brother comes home! And you are really still pregnant? I got on your blog just to see pics of this new red-head baby girl.
Post a Comment