Friday, July 5, 2013

Bradshaw Family Pictures

Anticipating Daniels departure, my Mom wanted a few family pictures taken.
We all looked at our schedules and found the only time we could all be in one place at one time (besides for Daniels farewell and festivities) was the fourth of July.
So we got together for a couple of quick pictures that afternoon.

While I was getting the tripod and camera set up, I asked the boys to go stand in front of the house so I could get my metering right. They very willingly modeled for me.....
Ta-da! Look at how cute we are...
The pictures were nothing fancy and Chris had to be to a wedding so we didn't have time to really go anywhere, but hey! We're all there. It's been officially documented. 
Daniel's friend Andrew came to push the button for us and get the kids attention, so we had to get one with him in it.... Our family needed to be more culturally diverse anyways.

Most of the pictures we took look like these special ones...
(please notice the baby photo bomb in the bottom left picture)


The. Best. Grandpa. Ever.


The grandkids.
This picture makes me laugh. Tim was juggling to get the kids to smile at the camera and so there's a ball in the shot.. plus Jaxen is falling over and bringing Erick with him.




I was whining to my mom, asking her why we always do family pictures right after I've had a baby.
She just said,"You've always just had a baby".
Touché.


The girlies.



This is special.
Madee loves it when her uncles make her "fly". 

Big yellow van.

The End.

0 comments: