After shooting a few family pictures with my family, we made our way over to Tim's brother's house for some swimming and a barbecue.
The kids had a great time swimming and playing on the trampoline and play-set with their cousins.
After a couple of hours with Tim's family, we went back to my parents house for more food and fireworks.
Kati made these adorably festive cupcakes.
Boston was all tuckered out and slept through most of the fireworks.
Catching parachutes from the fireworks is the kids favorite part.
Daniel also loves catching parachutes.... look at the joy on his face!
Let's go ahead and zoom in on the joy.... Pure joy.
Madee is sure lucky to have a Dad that adores her so much.
Speaking of Madee.... She thought the fireworks were terrifying.
Grandma kept Delilah and Madee safe (with their blankies) during the scary fireworks.
Treats made by my sisters.
They are domestic.
I am not.
This guy... he wont' be here next year.
Jaxen had been kind of grumpy all day. I figured he was just tired from the busy day we had had. But a little ways into the night he just went and laid on the blanket. At that point I knew he wasn't feeling awesome. I went and snuggled with him and sure enough he had a fever.
Fever or no fever... he still enjoyed watching fireworks and playing with glow sticks. I kept waiting for him to throw up or say he had a tummy ache, but by morning he was fine. Weird.
Clean up crew.
We love this holiday!



















.jpg)































0 comments:
Post a Comment