Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lately

We've been doing a lot of playing. Recently the boys have discovered that under Tyler's bed is the perfect place for a fort.
Photobucket
This picture cracks me up.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

We've been making progress on our yard. We got top soil last week and the husband has been working his behind off getting it spread (with the help of some good neighbors of course). We are getting grass later today. TODAY PEOPLE!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


My friend Joni has been visiting from Washington. We took the kids to parks a few times, went to dinner, and went shopping. It was glorious. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Madee and Sam are in love.
Clara and Tyler might be too.







We celebrated all the April birthdays in my family (Me, my Dad, and Daniel) with dinner and treats.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The grandkids ganged up on Daniel.
Daniel found out today he made his high school's Madrigals!
Congrats brother!
Photobucket


Tim took a spontaneous day off and we went to the zoo and out to lunch as a family.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We ended up buying a zoo pass again.
Anybody want to go to the zoo with us??
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I cut off eleven inches of hair and donated it to Locks of Love.
Photobucket

Jaxen tried a new artistic medium: Sharpie on the wall. I love whatever person invented Magic Erasers.
Photobucket
We have had really nice weather and have spent a lot of time outside playing with neighbors. Jaxen has a new best friend (that isn't imaginary).
Photobucket

Photobucket
We celebrated our "One Year of being home owners" with  little cakes and sparkling cider.



6 comments:

Meredith said...

We have a zoo pass too! Let's go together!

Anonymous said...

Madee isn't a big fan of being steam rolled, I see. I am way excited for you a put the grass...just in time for tons of summer fun. Tim is a champ. My nephew is terrified of the big metal elephant.

Joni and John said...

I will go to the zoo with you in June. And those little cakes looked delicious...

The Lowthers said...

I LOVE you haircut! You look so cute!!

The Lowthers said...

p.s. I love blog stalking you :) you always have the most creative things to do with your kids. You have the cutest family :)

Rachel said...

What a great post! I love your hair too. What a wonderful and fun family you have!