Here are three things about my three favorite people:
Tyler:
1. He is a smart little man. He can add and subtract in his head like a champ and is getting really good at reading. He loves school and has made so many friends.
2. He loves to build "inventions" out of legos. He takes a lot of time perfecting them and knows how every part of the creation functions.
3. Tyler's favorite part of soccer is kicking the ball in when it's gone out of bounds. He backs up several feet and gets a good running start, often screaming like a crazy person as he heads towards his target. Then he kicks it with all his strength.
Jaxen:
1. Jax is very imaginative. He plays pretend all day long. Sometimes he's a bird, sometimes a cat, sometimes he's a daddy or a firefighter... I never really know what it will be next. When Tyler is at school, Madee and I have the privledge of playing along. He usually decides I am the princess and Madee is the baby panda. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff.
2.He is expressive and convincing. He likes to carry on serious conversations and he imitates adults very well. He's a good little actor.
3. Jaxen is an artist. He loves to draw and color and, maybe I'm biased, but he's really good for a three year old.
Madelinn:
1.This crazy woman is all over. She's started really crawling, but still does her "swim" on occasion. She climbs stairs and has recently discovered she can pull herself up to Jaxen's booster seat and steal his food while he's eating.
2. She growls and roars and spits, but is still very girly.
3. She says Dada... I can't be certain, but I think she even associates the word with Tim. Don't tell Tim I admitted this.






3 comments:
I think Tim might feel left out not having three things lol
Those are three of the greatest kids ever! So cute!
I hate it that they always say Dad's name first! You have three adorable kids.
Post a Comment