Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jaxen's Green Birthday Party

Photobucket
We celebrated Jaxen's birthday on St. Patrick's Day. 

Photobucket
Since it was St. Patrick's Day we had a green celebration.
Photobucket
Complete with green food and beverages. 
Photobucket
And Pizza... that was not green, but the idea of green pizza is not very appetizing. 
Photobucket
All of Tyler's aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins came and celebrated with us.
We only invited family this time, but he there are so many of us, Jaxen didn't seem to notice.
(I think it should be noted that I sewed the green banners all by myself... I don't sew, so be proud of me, okay?).
Photobucket
A party isn't complete without party hats.
Photobucket


Photobucket
All of Tim's brothers and their families were able to come.
It's hard to get all five of them in once place.
Photobucket

Photobucket
My father... who later took a nap.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Madee partied with her uncle Dave for most of the party.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I can't remember why we were making this face. . . .
But did you know that not everyone can frown like this? Try it. Can you?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tim photo bombed this picture with a pizza.

Photobucket
The bottom right hand picture of Jaxen makes me laugh. What a kid.

Photobucket



Photobucket
Madelinn and her cousin Makenzie were dressed alike.
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
I decided to go with the theme... this was his cake.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jax thought it was hilarious that his head got cut off.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The little man was spoiled.
Photobucket
Lori knows how Jaxen feels about licorice, so she got him his very own bag.
Can you tell he was thrilled?
Photobucket
It was a good party, and Jaxen had so much fun with his cousins.
Jessi's family got him this spiderman suit (he refers to it as his "spiderman dress") that he wore for the remainder of the party. 

Thank you to all of those that came and partied with us!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What a fun party! I LOVE his cake!! Did you put the pics on it? That's way awesome!

Anonymous said...

You are a clever momma. And I am way impressed with your banner sewing skills. Your house looks way cute. Did you also make Madee's bow?

Carlye said...

Hey thanks! I just sent the picture into Sams Club's bakery and they printed it on edible paper. I've never tried it before, but it turned out better than I expected. I did make Madee's bow. You know how I feel about sewing, so I was feeling rather proud of myself. Jen, we still need to have a bow making party...