Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tyler's 5th Birthday

Tyler started out his birthday by going to preschool.
He brought treats, so he was rather excited.
Plus he got this awesome crown to wear.
Photobucket

He really wanted to make a silly face, so I told him I'd take one silly picture and one smiling picture.

Photobucket
But he ran away after the silly picture.
Photobucket
We decided to give him his present on his actual birthday, rather than during his birthday party.
We made him cover his eyes while we brought it out. 
I am fairly certain he peeked.
Photobucket
He got a big boy bike (with big boy training wheels).
Which he lovingly refers to as the "Huffy Rocket"
Photobucket

Photobucket
Needless to say he was a big fan.
In fact, he is still a big fan. He can ride bikes with the big kids in the circle (the 7 year olds...). 
Photobucket
Then we took Tyler to do one of his favorite things....
Photobucket
Bowling!!!
Photobucket
(Where his Mother learned a very valuable lesson: If your 2 year old runs into the bowling lane, don't try and catch him. Especially if you are big and pregnant. As it turns out bowling lanes are rather slippery. You and your 2 year old will be in close contact with the ground very quickly...epic)
Photobucket


A few days after Tyler's birthday, we had his birthday party at the Ace Allstar Cheer Gym. Ty had so much fun at Jaxen's birthday party, he really wanted his own there too. So we obliged. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love that my parents are still in love.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Animals
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We gave all the kids inflatable monster beach balls (which Tyler still thinks are hilarious).

Photobucket



Photobucket
Michelle... I love you, and your face.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
My friend Joni and her cute belly.... which is now a really cute baby.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

My flash picked a really awesome time to not go off, don't you think?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The cupcakes were sooo messy. But delicious. 
Photobucket
Tyler got so many fun presents. 
He was stoked. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to all those that helped us celebrate this little man's birthday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to live at the house down the road (in the pic with Tyler riding his bike away). It's real cute. And by yours! I can't believe you have a five year old. I also can't believe you fell at the bowling alley. How scary with your fetus and your two year old. Those lanes are super slippery!