A couple of weeks ago Jessi, Kati, Lesley, and my Mom threw me a baby shower. I felt a little funny since it is my third baby, but we were definitely lacking baby girl stuff. We got so many nice things, and I was so grateful that so many of my friends and family were able to make it. The food was delicious (and nice to look at, which is something Lesley has a talent for). Here are a few pictures, in no particular order (most of which were taken by Chris, thank you sir!)
This is my sister-in-law's baby. Our girls will only be about 6 weeks apart!
Tim's Aunt Carol and Mom
Kristi and Dene
Tara, Amanda, and Jen
Jaxen was kind of in love with Denique.
He especially loved her hair, and kept trying to touch it.
He especially loved her hair, and kept trying to touch it.
Jen is due 6 weeks after me.
Lesley
Me and Creed. Ty was SO happy to see him!
Lisa and my Aunt An
Thanks guys!
























4 comments:
How you feeling?? We are totally due on the same day! Good luck with everything!
I look like I am due the same time as you...not six weeks later. I'm growing a giant. Good luck, miss!
Looks like fun. Good luck with the new one. I'm still sending good vibes your way.
Hey, now I need that photo of Lisa an I...
Post a Comment