Monday, April 4, 2011

Jaxen's Birthday

**Warning**
There are far too many pictures here for one post.
But I didn't realize this until they were already there.
Also, they are in no particular order. 
Just embrace the chaos.

We started off Jaxens birthday with a healthy breakfast of chocolate donuts with sprinkles.

Photobucket
Then we had a party for him at Ace Allstar Gym.
We were really happy to have such a great turn out. My boys had SO MUCH fun and were exhausted by the end of the party. (Thanks Michelle!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Did you ever have these things as a kid?
I did.
They were a big hit at the party (I think the adults liked them as much as the kids).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Kathy made it just in time for cupcakes.
Photobucket
Would a party be complete without a melt down? I think not.
Photobucket
I am not sure if Ty is kissing him because he is upset or if he is being mean and making him upset.
Your guess is as good as mine.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Jaxen spent a good share of his time kicking this green balloon around.
Photobucket
I like to provide birthday hats at my kids birthday parties, so that I can make Tim's brothers wear them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Michelle  (who is one of my most favorite people in the world) owns Ace Allstar and is is a fantastic cheer coach....
Photobucket
Most of my pictures featuring Tyler, he is a blur of movement.
Photobucket
I like em' big... I like em' chunky...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Eric trying out the birthday hats.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Edie (Jaxen's BFF)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cupcakes I spent all morning baking......
I am lying.

Photobucket
My friend Joni, officially wins the "cute pregnant" contest.

Photobucket
I had to shimmy my pregnant self into the bounce house door to get some pictures. 

Photobucket
Ericka and chubs Delilah
Photobucket
"What is this pregnant lady doing in the bounce house?"


Photobucket

Photobucket
Calvin and Jayme
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tripper . . . he looks kind of scared of me, don't you think?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Tyler was very "helpful" when Jaxen opened his presents.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
A bunch of Williamson's (Tim's 2nd family)
Photobucket




Jaxen beating up Larry (Creed's Dad).

Why do kids only eat the frosting?
These two pictures make me chuckle. 
The first one is Tyler getting ready to shoot me with his ice cream shooter.
The second picture is when he shot it right as his cousin walked in front of the camera and it drapes over his head. Please view Evan's shocked expression to the right. Priceless.

After all was said and done, we went back to my parents house and Jaxen devoured large amounts of pizza with some of  his cousins. I'd say he had a pretty fabulous birthday.

A Big Thank You To: 
  • Everyone that helped us celebrate and for all the great gifts!
  • My brother, Chris, who helped me take pictures.
  • Michelle and Eric who let us have Jaxens party at their gym.
  • Jaxen for being born.
  • Anyone who endured the overwhelming amount of pictures on this post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! I wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday, Jax!

Rachel said...

Sure looks like you guys had a lovely time! :)

Jessi Fogg said...

Big and chunky babies are the best kind of babies! Evans shocked expression made me laugh.

Belle said...

That place looks so cool! Mere and Glenn would love it! I think we should have a "bradshaw family reunion" there :) that would be cool... You are brave to let your kids use markers. I won't let Mere. She is infamous for coloring on her hands, clothes, and tables just for fun...