Friday, May 13, 2011

Yesterday

Today sucked.
Sucked, I tell you.
But yesterday was splendid.
So should we talk about yesterday instead?
Yes I think we shall.

Yesterday:

  • My kids slept in.
  • I went with my Mom and got fabric for baby girl's bedding. 
  • I had lunch with my mom and brother, Chris. You can't go wrong with Village Baker sandwiches.
  • Jax took a nap at my Mom's, even after sleeping in!
  • I watched Ty blow bubbles at my parents dog for a long time. Do all dogs try and eat the bubbles?
  • I had a really fun family photo session downtown. 
  • I went to the Cheesecake factory with Holly and Jen for dinner. 
  • I ordered dessert. It's wrong not to order cheesecake at the cheesecake factory, am I right?
  • I finished off the night right,with a quick trip to Target. I have been going through Target withdrawals.
And if all that wasn't splendid enough, my Mom took this picture before we left for dinner:

Photobucket

We are all knocked up.
We are all having girls.
Holly and Jen even have the same due date (only 6 weeks after mine).
Isn't that special?

Why we chose the big yellow van as a background, I'll never know.
Maybe it was the only thing big enough....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is splendid. I think the rusted twinkie is a great background. Sorry yesterday sucked. But Thursday was great.

Crista Timothy said...

Carlye,
I am glad that you disclosed that you are all knocked up cause I'm sure no one would have been able to tell! Lol! You prego girls are adorable!

Crista

Crista Timothy said...

Carlye,
I am glad that you disclosed that you are all knocked up cause I'm sure no one would have been able to tell! Lol! You prego girls are adorable!

Crista

cstenney said...

this pic is super cute!!

Bekah said...

whoa! if thats not awesome I don't know what is. I'm sure all three of you were quite a sight at Cheesecake Factory.....ha ha

Michelle Stocking said...

Sorry I missed the dinner date! You are all such cute prego ladies. So fun you're all having girls...maybe I'll have one too, who knows?