This weekend (in no particular order):
- I went to a baby shower for my sister-in-law who is due exactly a month before me.
- Our living room furniture was delivered. Huzzah!
- Tim went on, what I like to call, a "man date" with his friend from work while waiting for our car's A/C to be repaired. A "man date" consists of a movie and food of some sort, just in case you were wondering.
- I lounged in the sunshine on a blanket in my grass-less backyard while the boys were captivated by shovels, buckets, and dirt.
- I had my first stick shift lesson. I only killed it once.
- Tim and I started watching the latest Harry Potter movie. Why does it take us a week to watch a movie?
- We spent an evening at the gateway. We bought flip flops and maternity pants (Tim calls them fat kid pants) at Old Navy and filled our bellies at the food court. It was nice to be able to get the boys the McDonald's they love and get ourselves something different, all in one location.
- Tim cleared a ton of rocks out of our very rocky yard.
- Tyler went to a birthday party next door. There was a (rather creepy) clown, balloon animals, face painting, and a bounce house. I don't think Ty was actually on the guest list...but he had fun anyways.
- We went to our new ward. Jax went to nursery, stayed the whole time, and never cried. If you were in our last ward, you might know what a big deal that is. If you weren't, let me tell you, it's a pretty big deal.
- We had dinner at another neighbors house. The food and company was delightful... our children were monsters. I think they were raised by wolves.




3 comments:
I like your monster children. I want to see this new furniture you speak of...and the house they are in. K?
I heart this picture of Jaxen!!!!
Stick shift-fun! Sounds like you've been Very busy!!! How's the alien spray working?
Post a Comment