
Dear Jaxen,
Remember how sweet you were when you finally stumbled out of bed this morning at 9:30 AM.
You looked so sleepy and content, with your hair sticking out at odd ends and your wrinkled pajamas.
Do you remember how lovely it was for us all to get a couple extra hours of sleep?
Well it doesn't seem nearly as lovely now that you won't take a nap.
Don't you remember how much I needed to get done during your couple hours of afternoon snoozing?
All the editing? And the laundry. . . .Oh the laundry!
As wonderful as this morning was, let's not do it again, okay?
Unless you plan on taking a nap too.
Because, as you know, nap time is sacred in this house.
Let's not mess with it.
Love,
Your Mom
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Dear Jaxen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
At least he's real cute though!
Story of my life! Lyric doesn't take naps anymore, so I've resorted to keeping her in her room for 1-1.5 hrs every afternoon for quiet time at least. Good luck!
could he get any cuter? I think not
Dear Mom,
I dont give a crap about your stupid agenda. Get serious.
Love, Jaxen
(he asked me to write this for him)
Post a Comment