Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day



Tyler and Jaxen are so blessed to have Tim as their Dad.
He’s hard working, intelligent, silly, generous, entertaining, honest, and fun.
Plus he can juggle.
He’s a fantastic Dad.
I couldn’t ask for a better father for my children.
(Not to mention they inherited his good looks....)  

Oh, how I love those boys!
Happy Father's Day!

PS. How could I blog on Father's Day without mentioning my own awesome Dad?
Happy Father's Day Dad! You're the best! I love you!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What fun photos-your boys are so cute and are getting too big..I can tell that you are very lucky to have such a wonderful husband who is a great father!

Rachel said...

What fun photos-your boys are so cute and are getting too big..I can tell that you are very lucky to have such a wonderful husband who is a great father!