skip to main | skip to sidebar
Morgalicious Morgans

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family Photo

I have been going through all my photo's from last year for some Christmas presents we are making. It's been a long process and tonight (or should I say morning, it's 1:00AM) I was feeling tired and grumpy and then I found this little treasure. At first glance it just looks like a nice little family picture. We were getting ready to go play in the snow up at our family cabin. But if you look a little bit closer you will notice my Dad in the background. His facial expression alone made my night. I'm very proud to call him my father. I bet you wish your dad had this much enthusiasm. 

Posted by Carlye at 11:58 PM  

3 comments:

Holly said...

good ol' Scott, he always had just a couple puzzle pieces missing, all I have to say is where in the world did you get that fabulous hoodie, I need to get me hands on one of those!

November 19, 2008 at 6:24 AM  
Michelle said...

You should still use that picture!

November 19, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
Cassidy Meine said...

You gotta love Scott Bradshaw. In fact, I would be wondering where he was if he wasn't doing that in that picture.

November 20, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Follow Me on Instagram!

Instagram

Us

Us

Tim and Carlye

Tim and Carlye

Tyler

Tyler

Jaxen

Jaxen

Madelinn

Madelinn

Baby Boss

Baby Boss

Blog Stalker

  • nienie
  • Monsen Clan
  • C. Jane, Enjoy It
  • Grandon Family
  • Hannah Hintze
  • Nigbur Family
  • Jess and Greg
  • Kyhl Family
  • Boster Family
  • Ethington Family
  • Vakalala Family
  • Lelis Family
  • Ashley and Brennan
  • Thomas and Lisa
  • Fogg Blog
  • Bekah Hintze
  • Adam and Jen
  • Elizabeth and Saki
  • Ford Family
  • Brunson Family
  • the amateur
  • Courtney & Jared
  • Tyler and Sarah
  • Ashley Remarkable
  • Farnworth Family
  • Mandee and Josh
  • Woodbury Family
  • Lowther Family
  • Loving the Chaos
  • Asay Family
  • *noisette
  • Knackstedt Family
  • Niu Family
  • Kreuzer Family
  • David Family
  • Brown Family
  • Steph and Brian
  • Amy Barrus
  • Lesley Autumn
  • Knaras Family
  • My Edible Life
  • Amanda Heinmiller
  • Bradshaw House of Insanity
  • Wilkes Family
  • Ashley and Landon
  • Wood Family
  • Powell Family
  • Dan and Nicole
  • Bunch-a-Blakes
  • Nuttall Family
  • Robinson Family
  • Julia and Michael
  • Call Family
  • Meredith and Colby
  • Visser Family
  • Smartie Pants Preschool
  • Becky and Trent
  • Life According to Jane
Show 10 Show All

Private Blogs

  • Blake Family
  • Faux Family
  • Fox Family
  • Meier Family
  • Monsen Clan
  • Stocking Family
  • Timothy Family
  • Visser Family

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive