On Tyler's Birthday, Tim and I took him out to lunch.
Kati came and stayed with Jax (he was napping).
Ty decided he wanted chips and salsa and scones for lunch, so we went to Su Casa.
I wanted to take a picture of him, but when I pulled out my camera, he wanted it, so I got lots of pictures like these... which is okay with me.
Then we went over to Mini's Cupcakes.
Where, as expected, Ty only ate the frosting.
Then we invited some of our neighbors over to play.
Piper
Creed
Jacob....... or maybe Ethan.
Miles (with freshly cut locks)
Tyler's friend Mathis.
He doesn't know he's a dog.
He's just one of the neighbor kids.
Happy Jaxen... tired Kati.
Kati was just one of the kids.
Miles' future wife
All in all, Tyler had a really fun day.
And he slept really well that night....
Can you see his cute freckles?




4 comments:
Glad you caught the right day for the swim party! Geesh! Looks like a blast. I keep telling Brendan to QUIT GROWING UP! He just looks at me and then laughs.
That looks so fun! You have a lot of neighbor kids. That is awesome.
LOVE the picture of Kati-- you have an awesome sister. And I also love those popsicles. I think we had about half a million of those things when we were kids!
Looks like a way fun party. Plus it's outdoors... you're a smart lady :)
You can not beat su casa... so good!
Post a Comment