Saturday night, before going to dinner and shopping with some friends I went and took pictures of Kati before she went to Prom....
Doesn't she look like a tooth paste commercial?
I really like her dress.
David, this is for you.
She was the same color as the "Turquoise Wonder of Glory"
Pretty Girl
Her date was a bit late.
So we ended up with quite an entourage of people waiting for him.
Interviewer #1 Michelle Brown
Interviewer #2 Holly K
Interviewer #3 Jen Kay (Whose birthday is tomorrow... Happy Birthday Jen!!!!)
Interviewer #4 Me, of course.
When he finally arrived, he was in a limo.
And Kati didn't let us interview him.
Darn.
She finally learned how to pin on a boutonniere.
My mom didn't have to do it this time.
Now that I think about it, I bet she practiced before hand....
I'm not really sure why all of the fella's in their group came in...
But it looked like she had four dates.
And she had a lovely time.
PS. Can you believe that last post?! I couldn't. What an awesome husband I have. I'm so very lucky.
PPS. I can't believe he hacked into my blog....









3 comments:
Carlye YOU'RE my favorite! Love your witty wit and the fact that the post your husband wrote about you pretty much made me want to become a lesbian so I could have a "wonderful wife" who cooks all my meals, too.
Ps. Did I really just say that?
Kati looked beautiful!! I can't believe she is a senior!! Crazy!!! I was looking at all my friends prom pictures... why don't they have prom in college! GOSH!! As always Miss Carlye I LOVE your pictures!!
love, hannah
She's a pretty girl. I decided all the boys came in because her date was too scared to come in by himself, what with being so late and all (and he maybe should have been scared). Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Post a Comment