In case you haven't figured it out, this is Tim, I hacked into Carlyes' account. I'm writing this partly to avoid studying and partly because I have been trying to figure out her log on for a while now. My wife goes off on how wonderful I am on her blog, its all lies I might add, but it is my turn to tell you about my wife. All you girls are gushing right now saying how cute this is, while all the guys right now are saying well crap, way to raise the bar.
Well here we go, My Wonderful Wife...
My wonderful wife puts up with me being gone almost everyday all day.
My wonderful wife lets me sleep during the day, even though she is jealous of my "nap."
My wonderful wife cooks my meals everyday for when I get home from school.
My wonderful wife makes my lunch everyday before I go to work.
My wonderful wife bakes me delicious cookies with the aid of Tyler.
My wonderful wife endures through the suffering of bearing my children.
My wonderful wife is a reason I'm grateful for life, along with Tyler and Jax.
My wonderful wife raises the two best things to come into my life besides her and the Gospel.
My wonderful wife is an incredible mother.
My wonderful wife strengthens me in everything, especially my testimony.
My wonderful wife puts up with my constant complaints and nagging about school and work.
My wonderful wife puts up with my everchanging hobbies.
My wonderful wife puts up with my everchanging plans in life.
My wonderful wife sacrificed her schooling for me to go to school.
My wonderful wife sacrificed her sanity to stay at home with my boys.
My wonderful wife is the BEST photographer, hands down!
My wonderful wife has always been there for me.
My wonderful wife has gorgeous hair.
My wonderful wife has incredible eyes.
My wonderful wife is beautiful.
My wonderful wife is smart.
My wonderful wife is strong.
My wonderful wife is the reason I do what I do...
My wonderful wife, I love you!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
My Wonderful Wife
Posted by Carlye at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Aw, that's sweet! She is pretty great, isn't she!?
Very cute! She certainly is a catch.
you forgot super funny!
Thanks-it's always fun when the other half posts :) Carlye is totoka vaka oti! You two are a great match, wish we had spent more time together in the avenues, I'm such a homebody :(
I Love him.
Post a Comment