Sunday evening, our sweet neighbors, Brad and Lindsey invited us over for dessert.Tim had to sleep before work, so just me and my little men went. We had a splendid time and the desserts were delicious.
Brad and Lindsey
Ella
Ty and Piper graced us with their musical brilliance.
Annie and Jesse (more awesome neighbors)
Miles
There may or may not have been a Reading Rainbow style introduction before this book was started.
Ella is Jaxen's age.
I think they should get married.
Lindsey
Annie (and Miles of course)
Princess Piper
Thanks guys! We had a lot of fun.
(Even if Ty did throw a monumental tantrum when we left)
We are so lucky to be surrounded by such fantastic people.
We really love our neighborhood.
PS. Please be prepared to see more of these folks as the weather warms up.
We're armed with children and zoo passes.



5 comments:
I finally made it on the blog!!!! I feel so honored. I really do. I am so happy right now.
hehe, i was hoping that this would be the post i have been waiting for;) but all the same, i too am honored to be featured on your blog
It looks fun. But I wanted to comment on your photography. You really are amazing.
Fun photos, glad you brought your camera. one question. I am constantly making weird faces in real life, and the camera captured them all?!! :)
It's nice to hang out with people who have kids the same age with the same problems :D I can't believe Katie is so old! What are her plans?
Post a Comment