Sunday, March 7, 2010

Because my Mom says I need to write these things down....


* During dinner Tyler said, "Aliens drink green milk. I don't like green milk because it turns me into a frog."



* Tyler tripped and fell while he and Tim were walking to preschool. After getting he got up, he said,

                          Ty: I'm mad!
                          Tim: Who are you mad at? Gravity?

* Tyler was playing on the ground next to Jaxen's highchair while he was eating and Jax bent over to look at him and when he smiled a mouth full of partially chewed apple fell out of his mouth onto Tyler's head. Jaxen laughed really hard. 
So did I. 
Tyler did not.

* The other day Tyler was asking me about Jesus. He asked me if Jesus made him. I said yes. He asked me if Jesus made puppies. I said yes. Then he asked if Jesus would make a puppy for him.  Hmmmm... smart kid.  

*  Me: What did you do at recess today?
    Ty: A girl was trying to kiss me!
    Me: Oh no! What did you do??
    Ty: I ran away really fast!
    Me: Good.
    Ty: I only let big girls like you kiss me.

    (Kati, I guess you don't qualify as a "big girl")

* Dear Random Lady,
          Once again, I am so sorry that Tyler threw his sword and it hit you directly between the eyes as you were innocently walking down the street. I am so embarrassed. I can assure you that he lost his sword privileges for a very long time.
          Sincerely,
                 Carlye Morgan

* The other day at the grocery store, Ty spotted Captain Crunch Berry cereal. He wanted it and when I told him no, he started crying and screaming (repeatedly) at the top of his lungs, 
"I want colored poop cereal!" 
   If you don't remember what poop cereal is you can read about that here. People in the store were staring at us like I fed my child feces for breakfast and I just smiled at them like I was having the time of my life (which I wasn't).

* I know I've mentioned my children's pants-less-ness more than once, but I find it amusing that the first thing Ty does when we come home from somewhere is remove his shoes and his pants. He really doesn't think that pants are something we wear in the house.
Oh, but I feel it important to mention that Tim and I do wear pants in the house, despite Tyler's "No Pants in the House" policy.

*Today at church, during sacrament meeting, Ty threw a monumental tantrum because he wanted all of the bread. It was awesome....

*I could hear Jaxen yelling in the next room. He sounded quite distraught, so I went in to check on him. He was grabbing his diaper and yelling at it. Apparently his diaper was full and he really didn't appreciate it.

* "Daddy, why does my cheese sandwich turn into poop after I eat it?" -Ty

The post seemed lonely without a picture...

PS. Why does it seem like a lot of this post was about poop? Sorry about that...
PPS. Jaxen's hair cut pictures coming soon... he looks rather handsome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog always makes me laugh (probably my favorite one to read) and you may have 2 contenders for the all time cutest kids.

marcie said...

Holy Cow!! I just laughed... good, hearty, can't breath for 3 whole minutes laughed!

Thank you for that. I needed that today!

And always listen to your mother. She's right whether or not you want to admit it :)

Michelle Stocking said...

I love it when you post your conversations with Tyler. They always make me laugh. Your kid is a riot.