Before:
After:
I know, I know.
There really isn't that much of a difference.
We mainly just cut off his "wings" and his mullet.
But I still think he looks quite handsome.
I took pictures during the actually hair cut,
but they are missing in action.
Anyways...
Can you see the fantastic bruise on Jaxen's head?
He acquired that during church on Sunday....
Right after Ty tried to eat all of the sacrament bread.... it was a rough day at church.
PS. Annie, don't ever cut Miles' luxurious locks. I love the Carol Brady look.




4 comments:
Cute cut! Aaron is on cut number eight or nine now. I lost count. He had a mullet at birth.
When your kids wear pants they're pretty snazzy dressers! Way to go, Mom!
What a handsome boy.
It's a bitter sweet moment, having to cut your baby's mullet off!!
On the one hand, he's just a little bit more not a baby anymore, and then on the other, well... he doesn't have a mullet, haha!
He looks cute. I like how his little nose is a little red in the picture, with his blue eyes he almost looks like a doll. Except dolls don't have big horrible bruises on their heads.
Post a Comment