Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Books

I love buying new books.
I like seeing them on the shelf.
I especially like buying new books for my kids.
It adds some variety to our bedtime routine.

I started buying books for Christmas months ago.
Anytime Tyler got a scholastic book order,
or any time I found a good sale,
I bought some.
It wasn't until we started wrapping presents
that I realized just how many I had bought......



We are thoroughly enjoying reading a new book every night.
And I am also enjoying not going to the library.
I am a horrible library patron.
I currently owe the SL County Library $10.72

6 comments:

Holly said...

your library fine secretly makes you feel like a rebel.

Mandy said...

I actually just spent over $40 at Barnes and Noble just for Brendan! You definately get bored of all same books.

Anonymous said...

Adam's library fines are a whopping 20 cents. He refuses to pay them because he was only 7 when they were accumulated and feels his mother is responible for that 20 cents. He uses my library card to dodge paying his fine. What a joker.

Jessi Fogg said...

I just ordered Hazel a new book today through Scholastic. The books are so cheap I hate passing that up.

Rachel said...

I LOVE children's books too--and I don't have any children...I guess it pays being a toddler, and/or a preschool teacher! :) Oh, and did I mention that I especially LOVE the Scholastic book orders...I could easily pay $60 or more!

ashland said...

I love your header collage! The wrinkled bum is my favorite!lol