Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Christmas Story






Generally speaking, I think I hate December.
I hate how busy it is.
I hate the crowds.
I hate the bad weather.
BUT...


I LOVE CHRISTMAS DAY.
There's nothing like watching your kids open presents.
Tyler was so excited.
And Jaxen thinks wrapping paper is the best thing since bubbles.

Guess who came to our house......
Yep. 
Santa Clause.
And he left the goods.





Before Tyler woke us up on Christmas morning, he went and moved the toy cars from Jaxen's stocking to his own. Clever boy.

Santa brought Ty his very own disposable camera. He used up most of the pictures in the first couple hours. Oh yeah, see how cute their pajamas were?



Tyler was so excited for the pirate ship, he didn't really care about his other presents.


Jaxen loves opening presents. More than he loves the actual presents.






After playing with our new toys for a while, we ate breakfast and then went to Grandma and Grandpa Morgans for more presents...





Then, we went to the Bradshaw's for even more presents (and food).






I think that is my favorite picture of Chris and Lesley...
The one of Tim and Kati is pretty awesome as well.


Can you tell how much my Grandpa wanted his picture taken?

Erick could give Kati a few lessons on using a fork....


We opened MORE presents.
Jessi and Isaac got Chris a signed copy of the script from the movie Fight Club.
Isn't that cool?



Then we all took turns talking to David on the phone.
It was sooooooo good to talk to him.
We had a very very Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

I love that picture of Erick eating. He makes that face every time he eats, with every bite he takes. He feels the need to open his mouth as wide as he can to get the most food in.
I don't like that picture of me. My chin is all broken out and I look tired. I was tired but I don't want to look it.

Hannah Jane said...

I always love looking at your pictures!!

Farnworth Family said...

Cute pics! I can't believe how fast your boys have grown up! Sorry I had to cancel in December but let's totally see each other in March :)

The Kelstroms said...

Ella was the same exact way about opening presents. I should have wrapped wrapping paper, and it would have been the ideal gift! Glad you guys had a good Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Your family is so dang cute Carlye.

Carlye said...

Thanks guys!