Friday, October 9, 2009

Jessi...


Today, is my sister, Jessica's, birthday.
Jessi is a fantastic mother of three. She has a four year old daughter and one year old twin boys. I dont' know how she does it all. Her twins are a handful. The thought of taking care of them strikes fear into my very soul. She is also extremely talented. She can crochet and cross stitch circles around any 85 year old woman. She also draws, cooks, dances and creates beautiful thing with anything from flowers to paper. She once drew a picture on a poster I had to make for a class. I didn't realize it was a poster contest, until I won!
Her kids are so lucky to have her. She always goes the extra mile for every holiday and ensures their childhood is awesome and full of adventure.
She is also hilarious.
And she's one of my best friends.
Happy Birthday Jess!!!

2 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

Awww that was sweet. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

That was sweet Carlye. I wish I had a cool sister like you:)