Here are just a few translations:

Mody: Daddy
Berries: Grapes
Chocolate Milk: Strawberry Milk
Ha ha: A verb used to describe something mean (ie. that's the haha guy)
Ride Like a Pirate: Hang on the side of the shopping cart
Klakli: Kati
Fire Engine: Fire man
Pludo: Play Dough
Banjin: Bandaid
Mommy's house: Our house
Jesus shoes: church shoes
Jesus book: Book of Mormon
Darder: Leonardo
Daddy's U: University of Utah
Dino-roars: Dinosaurs
Rhino's: Hungry Hungry Hippos
Tim-Tyler: Tyler
Lighting McQueen Highway: Life is a Highway
Glass: Ice
Today before Tim left for work, we had this conversation:
Me (to Tim, as he was laying on the couch with his eyes closed): Don't fall asleep!
Tim: I'm not, I'm just resting my eyes.
Me: I'm not dumb.
Tyler: You are dumb, Mom.
Awesome.

You can see some of Tyler's preschool portraits here.



5 comments:
Bwah ha ha ha ha!!!! That cracks me up!!
Ohmygosh, he is so funny! My favorite has to be the Jesus Shoes!! But daddy's U is really quite sweet!
And I gotta say I agree with Ty just a LITTLE BIT when you fell for that old trick because I don't know about your guy, but mine can fall asleep in about 30 seconds with a toddler running around, hahaha!
Grapes used to be "lockers". Never understood that one. Hazel calls skeletons, pirates for some reason. And all of her movies have their own Hazel name. "Halloween Jack" is Nightmare before Christmas and "Move it, Move it" is Madigascar. Kids are funny.
Carlye...you will absolutely love that you recorded all of the cute ways Tyler talks. I WISH I would have done it with Kamen, he had such awesome ways of expressing words too.
For example...just a few months ago, Kamen was talking about traffic and speed and how fast you go "pern-hour". We said, "What??!! Do you mean "PER HOUR??"
He is 14 years old. It was awesome.
That is so cute! I just still can't belive he's old enough for preschool!
Post a Comment