Last Friday, we participated in the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Light the Night Walk. Tim's work, was matching donations, and Tim volunteered to help. So, I brought the kids up and we did the walk with him. We had a good time and it was a good experience, but I won't lie to you, the most interesting thing about the evening, was that Cher was there. Seriously! And for some reason, I seemed to be the only person excited about it. I mean, I know she's old, but heck, it's Cher??? I don't get it....
Monday, October 12, 2009
Light the Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sheesh...Cher is old! Never realized how aged she looks.
The problem is that she's not JUST an old lady- she's CHER. While I may find many of her concert costumes over the years flamboyant and, shall we say, "risque," she's still Cher.
Babe, I got you babe!
And way to go being charitable and stuff :)
Post a Comment