Tyler's best buddy, Leonardo and his family moved to Provo a couple of weeks ago. It's been a tough adjustment for Tyler (and us, they were great neighbors!). He and Leo used to play several times during the week. Nearly every day, he would ask me if "Darder" (why he called him Darder, I have no idea) could play. If we went outside, Ty would hang out around their apartment until he came out. I tried to tell Tyler that they were moving before they left and he started to cry. Apparently I did a horrible job of explaining. Since he saw their empty apartment after they were gone, I think he now understands, but he still asks frequently if he can play with him. Apparently we are going to have to venture out to Provo in the near future.
When they were packing and cleaning, we had Leo and his brother Lucas over for dinner.
I love how they took turns making silly faces in these pictures.
Lucas loved Jax.
Jax thought he was pretty fascinating as well.
Lucas had a thing about resting his hand on Jaxen's head.



3 comments:
I was actually thinking about Ty last night and if Leonardo had left yet. That is such a hard thing to learn and deal with-- no matter how old you are.
Do you love that chair that Jax is in? They always looked so great to me when Ben was a baby, but I never did buy one... maybe with the next kid when I don't have so much crap to buy :)
It's my chair and I thought it was kind of expensive. We only bought it because Erick's physical therapist suggested we get on to help Erick work on holding his head up to strengthen his neck muscles. Erick hated it. Carlye you really shouldn't put him on the table in it. It made me nervous. The twins used to tip it over all the time.
Now you tell me. I didn't think those things could go anywhere! Yeah I always thought those chairs were cool but they are like 40 bucks so we just borrowed Jessi's. I didn't have one for Tyler.
Ty happened to walk by when I was blogging this and saw all the pictures of Leo and had a melt down cause he wanted to play with him. :-(
Post a Comment