10 Things that Make me Happy today:
1. My kids slept until 9:00 AM!
2. Tyler doesn't call grapes lockers anymore. Now he calls them berries.
3. Ty has the "Pirates Life for me" song stuck in his head and has been singing it all morning.
4. Tim is at the driving range this morning, and will come back in a delightful mood.
5. Jax slept through the night again.
6. The Film festival starts tomorrow! (It's going to be so fun! Go buy your tickets!)
7. I finished some engagements in three days for a couple that were really pressed for time.
8. I'm wearing new jeans.
9. My kids slept until 9:00 AM!
10. Tyler just colored me a ferocious dinosaur picture and insisted I hang it above my computer.



4 comments:
sweet. this list is AWESOME! i make these anytime i'm having a sucky day. which, unfortunately, has been often lately.
Haha! Thanks. That is exactly why I made it. It actually made me feel better.
Ok, how do you get Jax to sleep through the night? I'm extremely jealous...and sleep deprived!
:) I should do a list like that everyday!Kids can be rough but they can also be so fun!
Post a Comment