Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Going Private

After much deliberation, I have decided NOT to make my blog private. I enjoy blog stalkers. I welcome them with open arms. And to be honest, I don't read private blogs nearly as often because :

1. They don't move up in my "blog list" when they post.
2. I have to be signed in to read them.

Sorry but it's true. Not to say that I don't thoroughly enjoy reading your private blogs, cause I do, but it's just not as easy as public blogs.
So please, continue to read. Blog stalk away.
But for all of those villains out there who wish to hunt us down and take away my virtue (bahaha) and my children, please choose another family. There are lots of bloggers out there who have cuter children and bigger boobs.
Thank you.

7 comments:

Farnworth Family said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha...... Love the blog! Yes, I'm one of those blog stalkers.... I too am with you on all the reasons not to go private!

Holly said...

You just gave all the creepies out there who love to love you from afar, hope that one day you'll notice them and eventually be blogging about you're life together. Get Serious

marcie said...

Holy cow. That's hilarious!

Michelle said...

You are funny, girl! I miss ya! Be sure to add me to the list!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you aren't going private...I really wouldn't check your blog nearly as often. Also, finding cuter children than yours would be hard. Also, finding bigger boobs than yours would be easy.

Carlye said...

HAHAHAH! Jen, that's why you're my friend.

Anonymous said...

Carlye, no fail... you always make me chuckle. You too funny.