Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Trip to the Dentist

Last week, we went to Mountain View Dental for Tyler's first dentist appointment. He did so good. I thought he would be freaked out but he just laid there and let the hygienist clean his teeth. He got teeth at four months so I was a little worried, but he has no cavities!

BTW: I have never had a cavity. Ever.

5 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

I hate you. We spent like 3 grand on my teeth. I was excited that I only had one cavity. You and Isaac should have gotten married and had perfect teeth children. I hate you both!

Mandy said...

HA Jessi! I actually only had one cavity my whole life. Then I got married. My mouth has been down hill since.

jessica said...

rock on, girl.

Michelle said...

I never have had one either!!!

Although, the trend in my family for the girls is to get one when they get pregnant... but my dentist recommended some things to me to help stop that. Wish me luck!! ;)

Belle said...

:)