Friday, March 6, 2009

My "Neighborhood" Friends



I was lucky to grow up in a neighborhood with lots of girls my age. Many of them I am still friends with. Well, now we all seem to be having babies around the same time. . This is three of us at Alesha's baby shower (Cassidy, Alesha, and Me). Don't worry, I am fully aware of how massive I look, especially compared to the other tw0-- But I am the furthest along. Michelle was also pregnant along with us, but she had her adorable baby girl in November....

Michelle's baby-Denique Bryelle Brown

I can't believe we will all have babies so close!
I'm excited.

3 comments:

marcie said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I am SOOO jealous that you guys are all pregnant and having baby showers together and I'm stuck all the way out here with NONE of you.

You guys all look so beautiful and glowing and have bellies and it's so sweet. I can't believe how grown up we all are. It's hard for me to remember that we're all adults now when I moved away so long ago... it's wierd, but it's kind of like we're stuck in that age in my mind.

Jessi Fogg said...

Sorry Carlye I wouldn't say you are beautiful and glowing. I say you look big and uncomfortable.

Cassidy Meine said...

Oh I love it. Alesha looks great.