This year we decided to stay at home for Valentines day. In fact, now that I think about it, we usually stay at home. Restaurants are too busy around Valentines. Plus I like spending the holiday as a family. We made a nice dinner (Chicken and Broccoli casserole! Yum)! and then we helped Tyler decorate cookies to give to his grandparents. Tyler loved "painting" cookies, as he called it. He keeps asking to make grandma more cookies. You can see how hard he was concentrating in some of the pictures. He took the task very seriously.
This is Tyler telling me me to put my camera away.




5 comments:
OMGosh, your header pic is FABULOUS. I was 100% surprised by his little face-- so cute! And who do you think you are calling me Martha, when you are practically her understudy!!
And great thinking stripping the boy down... no amount of concentration keeps frosting off a two year old the entire time he's decorating cookies!
I second the surprise and love of the header picture. Dang he's cute.
I love the header picture!! He is getting so big!! I cant believe you only have 28 days left!! YAY
I love making cookies with little ones..I like how his shirt is off-smart! I wish I could do that with my little 4 and 5 year olds when we paint, but for some reason, I don't think that would go over well! :)
Thanks! He's a funny little guy. I take his shirt off whenever we do anything messy. He hated bibs and became very skilled at removing them (he was tearing them off in record time from the time he was like 7 months old) so we just started taking his shirt off for messy meals.
Post a Comment