Today was one of those days. Oh, you know the kind. Especially if you are a parent. It was the kind of day where your kids are grumpy all day no matter what you do. Needless to say, my patience has been tested all day long. But. . when bedtime FINALLY came-- when it was finally time to put my cranky little boy to bed and I looked at his sleepy little face, every little unpleasant moment of the day was suddenly gone. I couldn't figure out how I could have ever been frustrated with him. All I could think about was how lucky I am to be a mom. And especially, how lucky I am to be his mom.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a sweet boy. Isn't it nice that bad days are like labor... just wait a little while and you won't remember all the trauma nearly as vividly, and eventually you'll wonder what the big deal was. I guess that's how our Heavenly Father gets us to get out of bed each day... and to make more babies, haha!
How could you be frustrated with such a sweet little face? He's so cute!
These are the kinds of moments I am excited for. :-)
Post a Comment