Tyler and Jaxen had been out playing with friends all day. When we were sitting down for dinner I noticed Jaxen had a bruise on his forhead. I asked him what had happened and he nonchalantly said, "Oh I got that in our rock fight". Tim and I started laughing and I asked him who threw a rock at him. He stared at me blankly for a minute and said, "I can't remember". Clearly the rock did some damage.
My Mom: Jaxen when is your birthday?
Jaxen: April Junth
His birthday is in March.
Madee woke up one morning demanding spicy chicken wings. I had no idea what she was talking about. She insisted the spicy chicken wings were in the refridgerator. I finally made her show me. She took me to the refrigerator, pulled out a 2-liter bottle of root-beer and said, "Pour me some spicy chicken wings!".
Tim had ordered a pizza, spicy chicken wings and the root-beer for him in the kids one night when I wasn't home, which is obviously where the confusion started.
After swimming one day, Jaxen came out of our shower and announced to Tim and I that he had used "Dad's man soap".
During Jaxen's preschool graduation, his teacher said he was most likely to become a comedian. Well, Jax thought she had said chameleon and later that day when we couldn't find him somewhere he said, "See I knew I was going to become a chameleon!" It took us a few minutes to make the connection.
Twice in the last few weeks Tyler has mixed up Disney movie titles. He called Ratatouille, Ratatopia and Mulan, Maloon.
"I like the color purple cause it's the color of a teleporter" - Tyler
My mom and I were at the Davis county fair looking for my sister, Jessi, and her family. We were walking not far from the petting zoo when my mom asked Jaxen if he could see them and Jax said, "I can smell them but I can't see them".
We had a good laugh and then my mom asked Madee if she could smell them and she said, "No. I can only smell myself".
The kids were playing when they were supposed to be cleaning up. I got after them and Tyler said, "Mom, where's your cheerful spirit?!"
One night at dinner Madee said, "When I grow up, and get big I'm going to be...."(thinking very hard)...."Joanna!"
While driving Tyler to basketball practice Madee said, "There's bird poop on my window. That's adorable".
Boston discovered his nostrils recently and kept sticking his finger up there. He needed a tissue so I asked Tyler to get a tissue for the nose picker. He came back with two tissues. He handed one to me and one to Boston and said, "I got one for Boston too". Then he burst out laughing. Seriously...that kid.
The other night, Madee said, "I like my Daddy a lot. He's the cutest guy I've ever seen!"
Madee Translations:
Wiper : Napkin or Paper Towel
Grill: Girl
Washcar: Carwash
Holy holy : roly poly
Hill: Hall
Kaka: Any hair not connected to someone's head. She is terrified of Kaka's.
Babloons: Balloons
Swimming sunglasses: Goggles
Sprinkles: Sprinklers
Bergers: Boogers
Ho-Hell: Hotel
Ruby: Rootbeer
Elsa Braid: Any kind of hair braid
Plastic: Chapstick
Pigtail: Hang nail
Also...when she wants a specific color of bowl or plate that she sees me getting ready, she'll say "My name's the pink one".
Saturday, November 1, 2014
Oh Kids.
Posted by Carlye at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment