Saturday, September 6, 2014

Swiss Days 2014

Tim had to work this year during Swiss Days, so we drove down Friday afternoon with my Mom. I didn't want to try and fight the crowds husbandless on Saturday.

Saturday morning, we do go and get a delicious breakfast cooked by old men.

I love these kids more than anything. Man, I'm lucky.
My Daddio spoiled his grandkids and bought them all wands, crowns and weapons made of wood. 


Then we waited for the parade. 



This was Boston's first Swiss Days. I think he liked it. 







Waving at Elsa and Anna.





After the parade, we grabbed some lunch and then let the kids be free (and get filthy) in the forest.
Scraped Knee.


Whoa.. doesn't he look like a warrior?


He's a really great actor.



Darling.


These two are the best of friends.
Her face.

We also celebrated Delilah's fourth birthday while we were all together. 





I love her pretty smile.







After Jess and I got our kids settled we snuck out with Joanna and went back and looked at the Swiss Days booths and got some delicious Mexican Food.

And... my baby is cute and I was messing with the white balance in the cabin...











0 comments: