Thursday, January 23, 2014

Winter Cabin Adventure

Every year our family goes up to the cabin some time in January, usually over Martin Luther King weekend.
But.. because of everyone's differing work schedules, we went the week after Christmas to accommodate more people. 




Jax isn't much of a sledder, but he loves to play in the snow... and that Brobee hat is killer. 

We were excited.
Boston preferred to stay inside the cabin.
Joanna and Chris and their baby, Midas. 
From the looks of it, these three are amazing checkers players. 
For Christmas, Tim, Tyler, Isaac and David all got remote control helicopters. My Dad felt left out so he went and bought himself a fancy, high-tech small one. They all had a lot of fun flying them around together. Especially Tyler and my Dad.

I told Jessica that I would take pictures of her kids sledding (as well as my own) if she would watch Boston while I went out. She consented. 




We're darling.









I dared David to go down the hill without any snow gear. That guy is not one to back down on a dare. 



I think he was rather cold.
I realize that this picture is really over exposed, but he was right about to roll over.. so I love it.

Ty and Hazel spent hours and hours sledding down this hill together. I know I've said this before, but I love that they are such good friends. 









Remember when Hazel crashed into a tree a couple of years ago?
Fortunately this year we had no injuries. 








The End.
P.S. Wish Daniel could have come but he is a great missionary and we are so proud of him!

0 comments: