Once upon a time, the husband grew a beard.
The beard eventually turned into a goatee.
This goatee stuck around and grew thick and long for the entire month of November.
(No Shave November?)
So.... when the end of November came, the goatee turned into a luscious mustache.
Three things immediately happened when I laid eyes on the nose neighbor.
1. I felt uncomfortable and mildly creeped out.
2. I fell in love with the husband all over again.
3. I grabbed my camera because I knew the lip foliage would not be a part of our lives for long. In fact, it was gone within 24 hours.
My goodness this man is good looking... even with the creeper-stache.
We also discovered that Tim looks a little bit like his Dad when he sports a mustache.






1 comments:
eek! I love your photos and comments! Saki and I were cracking up over Jaxen's quotes on earlier pages! Love Hazel's photos!
Post a Comment