Monday, December 9, 2013

Decorating Trees and Men

My kids get very excited about decorating the Christmas Tree.
Almost as excited as Tim gets about putting up the tree...










This is the smile I get from Jax when I ask him to smile for me...



Boston was super helpful. 



In the past we have decorated gingerbread houses with my family, but this year we decided to just decorate cookies. Which I think was better because you can eat cookies, and you can't eat gingerbread houses (unless you are desperate). 








Tyler's Awesome cookie
Jaxens fantastic cookie
This is Madee's "cute" face. 

If you're not careful when you're holding Boston, he will eat your face. 


Mustache
Mustache fail
Hazel's cute cookie


A a week or so after decorating cookies at at my parent's house, we had big plans of going to see the lights at Temple Square. Unfortunately it started snowing quite heavily so we decided it wasn't a good idea. Tim ran to the store in hopes of finding a gingerbread house kit but they were all out, so he came home with gingerbread men. The kids didn't seem to mind decorating cookies again.
Plus the cookies were delicious.








Tyler's decorated cookie
Madee licked the frosting off of her cookie. 
But she wasn't a big fan of the gingerbread. 
Jaxen's decorated cookie

My decorated cookie. I like to go all out...
The end.

0 comments: