A few days before Thanksgiving, we made this "Thankful Turkey". I got the idea from a neighbor of mine. We wrote things we were thankful for on the feathers and taped them around our turkey. It was a pretty thrown together Family Home Evening idea, but I thought it turned out cute.
Plus I loved hearing the things the kids were thankful for.
I had to write Jaxen's for him.
Jaxen and Tyler both had little Thanksgiving feasts at school and I was able to go and help during both. Which had the added bonus of getting to see their adorable Pilgrim and Native American apparel.
We spent Thanksgiving dinner with Tim's family this year and then we went over to my parent's house for pie.
Tyler thinks his cousin, Cody, is the bees knees. He always insists on sitting next to him and getting a giant turkey leg just like Cody.
It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a spilled drink.
My Grandpa used to scowl at me when I would take his picture. Now he tolerates it. In fact... he looks almost pleased.
The Ginger-Beard Man!































0 comments:
Post a Comment