Madee and Jax like to play in the snow on the afternoons that Jax isn't in preschool.
It always takes far too long to get them both suited up, and they never last too long out there (especially Madee), but they are still cute.
Madee is a tough cookie.... unless she's cold and wet and her mean Mom won't come outside and rescue her and she has to walk all the way to the porch.
This is what your snow clothes look like if you have two older brothers. She doesn't mind.
Yum...
I am one of the Activity Days leaders in our ward, and I had this grand plan that we were going to have a snowman building contest. What I didn't take into account was that the snow was very powdery and wouldn't pack. So despite the not so great snow, these were my girl's spectacular snowmen...


















1 comments:
: ) Snow hats never stay on do they! Love the snowmen-the occasional snow here is powdery too...
Post a Comment