Jaxen's cute little preschool class put on an adorable Christmas Program.
Jaxen clearly enjoys being the center of attention.
Jaxen's fabulous teacher, Miss Ainsley.
At the end of the performance, they had a special visitor...Santa!
At first Jax had no interest in talking to the man (he said, "I don't care, he's not the real one.") but when he realized Santa was handing out books, he was all over it.
At first Jax had no interest in talking to the man (he said, "I don't care, he's not the real one.") but when he realized Santa was handing out books, he was all over it.
Soo... I don't do video very often and I didn't realize that when I took pictures while I was recording, it would cut out... duh. Oh well it's still cute.
Tyler loves to create stuff out of paper, so when Christmas was approaching, he made this necklace for his teacher. She loves Hawaii so it has a Hawaiian theme.
This was also on the necklace.. it's him and her. Adorable.
This is Tyler's class singing at the school's Christmas sing along.
It's pretty terrible quality, but Ty is in the middle/left area wearing a red shirt.
Oh and he's the handsome one... now can you find him?
It's pretty terrible quality, but Ty is in the middle/left area wearing a red shirt.
Oh and he's the handsome one... now can you find him?
















0 comments:
Post a Comment