My two sister's (Jessica and Kati) and my Mom and I went to the cabin in the middle of September. Jessi and I left our kids at home (except Boston... we brought Boston) with our husbands and we all piled into my mom's car. We barely fit with all of our crap. It was a quick trip, but it was so nice to get away and we had so much fun.
Our shenanigans included:
-Too many Several hours shopping in Park City and Midway. I'm pretty sure Jessi and my mom wanted Kati and I dead by the time we finished.
- Cheesecake
-A rather cheesy chick-flick.
- Sleeping in.
-"That's what she said" jokes (seriously. grow up)
- Jessi found a giant slug and tried to throw it at me. Once a big sister, always a big sister.
-A crazy lady at Bath and Body works who thought she was my best friend
-I bought a door (more on that later)
- We discovered Kati is a closet doterra oil user.
-We almost hit a deer. Like I'm pretty sure we hit it's tail, that's how close we were. It was kind of exciting.
-Jessi tried to show me how to curl my hair with a flat iron. It didn't work.
And I even learned a few things about my sisters. Such as...
Kati is a baby whisperer.
And Jessica likes to cross stitch while wearing a snuggie. For reals guys.
It was a really great trip. We're hoping to make it an annual tradition .. or maybe biannual.




1 comments:
the flat iron totally worked... a little too well. Your hair is short so it looked weird so curly. And you were just jealous of my snuggy. It was freaking cold!
Post a Comment