This year, our elementary school threw a big Back to School Carnival fundraiser.
It was really well done and they raised a lot of money.
Tim had to work that night, but the kids really wanted to go.
I decided to be stupid brave and take all four kids by myself.
Luckily, right as we got there, I ran into my sweet friend Carrie and she stayed with us the whole evening.
It was still chaotic but I don't think we would have survived the evening without her (Thanks Carrie!).
The kids had a lot of fun. They played games, did some serious jumping in the bounce houses, and ate dinner. They even got their faces painted....
Aren't they cute!
That evening as I was trying to wrangle the kids into the tub and pajamas, I snapped this picture to send to Tim of Madee's cute face painting (that she was so proud of). I think it is a good illustration of what my life looks like right now. Naked baby and all...








0 comments:
Post a Comment