Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back to School, Back to School

The school year snuck up on us this year.
Maybe we were enjoying summer too much... 

I think we can all agree that this is the most handsome second grader you have ever seen.

But there's so much more to him than good looks!
He's hilarious, and clever, and kind.
I love this kid so very much. 
He has a great teacher teacher and I think he's going to have a great year.

Jaxen also started his second year of preschool.
This kid is a ladies man. He has more girlfriends than he knows what to do with. 
I can't say I'm surprised. That sweet face melts my heart.
Oh and these are his sweet moves.

We were lucky enough to get him into a great preschool just down the street from us. 
He loves it and is learning so much already!

Jaxen and one of his adorable girlfriends.
He was so excited for school to start. 
He's going to have a great year as well!

0 comments: