Thursday, January 17, 2013

Snake Party!

For Erick and Evan's birthday (two days after Christmas),
Jessi and Isaac hired Scales and Tales to come do a reptile show (again)!
The guy is really entertaining, and my kids loved it!
Well... Madee actually hated every minute of it. She was terrified. 
 But Tyler loves learning about animals and now he wants a pet snake (no).

Photobucket


Photobucket
That would be a scorpion in his mouth. 
Photobucket
Look at poor Madee's face. The funny thing is, she was more afraid of the guy doing the show than the actual animals. He kept yelling and being theatrical to keep the kids engaged, but Madee was so scared. I was supposed to take pictures during the party, but she wouldn't let me put her down, so I passed my camera over to Isaac.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ty was so brave!
Jaxen wanted to pet all the animals, but had zero interest in holding any of them.
I don't blame him.
Photobucket
I think my Dad enjoyed the reptile show more than anyone else.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My talented sister made the twins birthday cakes.
Photobucket

Photobucket
One of the kids gave these beards to Erick and Evan for their birthday.
I think I need to get a couple for my boys... and maybe Madee too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The look on Madee's face is hilarious! I'm glad your boys had fun though!

Manda said...

Poor Madee!