Christmas cards almost didn't happen this year.
(Not that it really matters, of course, but it's the only contact we have with some of our friends/family so I try to send them out every year)
I was SO nauseated from this pregnancy, and I had totally overbooked myself with photo appointments. I had planned on getting our own family pictures taken, but that didn't happen...
So at the last moment, I took some pictures of my kids after church one day and used a template I had purchased a year or so ago from the Album Cafe, and threw a Christmas card together in less than an hour.
Go me!

The hardest part, was definitely taking the picture.
My own kids don't listen to me like other people's kids do when I'm taking their pictures.
They don't think I'm funny either.....
So it took a million shots to get one where everyone was looking towards the camera and looking happy.
The picture we did use, I had to photoshop Tim's arm out, because he was holding Madee in place. She didn't want to hold cooperate.
But, on the bright side, I ended up with a whole bunch of ridiculous pictures of my offspring.
(Not that it really matters, of course, but it's the only contact we have with some of our friends/family so I try to send them out every year)
I was SO nauseated from this pregnancy, and I had totally overbooked myself with photo appointments. I had planned on getting our own family pictures taken, but that didn't happen...
So at the last moment, I took some pictures of my kids after church one day and used a template I had purchased a year or so ago from the Album Cafe, and threw a Christmas card together in less than an hour.
Go me!

The hardest part, was definitely taking the picture.
My own kids don't listen to me like other people's kids do when I'm taking their pictures.
They don't think I'm funny either.....
So it took a million shots to get one where everyone was looking towards the camera and looking happy.
The picture we did use, I had to photoshop Tim's arm out, because he was holding Madee in place. She didn't want to hold cooperate.
But, on the bright side, I ended up with a whole bunch of ridiculous pictures of my offspring.
This picture makes me laugh
every
single
time.
every
single
time.



















4 comments:
Those are excellent. Your kids are so cute! Some of Jax's expressions are so grown up and handsome.
Such adorable kiddo's! I especially loved Madee folding her arms- SO cute!!
Thanks for sending us one! They're adorable!
Hahaha these are so cute! I thought your card turned out great!
Post a Comment