While we were in California we spent a couple of days at Disneyland (of course!!).
Madee made friends everywhere we went.
This picture isn't a very good example of this, but she was very smiley and friendly in the lines.
Our first day at Disneyland one of Tyler's dreams came true... he got to do the Jedi training!
I was so worried he wouldn't get picked, because I knew it was so important to him, but he was the very last kid picked from the audience to go up.
He got suited up in his Jedi robe and light saber.
They trained (Tyler repeats this training with Jaxen on a regular basis)
And then they lined up to battle Darth Vader. I didn't get any pictures of him fighting Vader, because I decided video would be better. I just might post the epic battle video later.
The lines weren't too bad, but our silly kids made the waiting easier.
Jaxen was especially entertaining.
I tried to get a picture of my three kids with their Disneyland shirts, but they were wiggly and eager to get to the next ride.
There were too many of us to stick together at Disneyland, but we did meet up for lunch both days.
Fry-stache
Some really bad family pictures of the Foggs and us with Mickey
We didn't wait in any lines to meet characters this time, and our kids didn't mind one bit.
Although we did meet a cowboy in Frontier land and when he found out we were from Utah,
he immediatly started singing "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree"....
It wouldn't be the happiest place on earth without a tantrum or two (or three?).
I got Tyler to go on Splash Mountain with me. He isn't exactly a brave soul, so I distracted him whenever we were in view of the drop off. The poor kid had no idea what was coming.... but this picture made it all worth it (Yes, I am officially out of the running for the Mother of the Year contest).
Hilarious.
One of the days we planned to stay at the beach was cloudy and cool, so we took the kids to Sea World.
Of course, Sea World can't compare to Disneyland, but my boys love sea creatures, so we had a good time.
The shows are very entertaining.
They had the audience do a splash sign to get Shamu to splash and Jaxen did it right on cue without any prompting from Tim or I. He was really into it.
Madee was tuckered out from al the festivities.
Part Three still to come...





















































1 comments:
These pics. make me want want to go to Disneyland SOOO bad! Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment