While we were in San Diego, we stayed at the Bahia resort on Mission Bay.
It was right on the beach. It was perfect.
This was our rental car.
Tim was pretty happy with it.
Right after I took this (really cute) picture, Jaxen walked into the water and fell....
He didn't appreciate falling in the water. I'm just glad I was right there to pull him out.
Tyler loves playing in the sand.
The resort was so pretty at night.
They have ferry rides during the summer months.
They have ferry rides during the summer months.
There were a ton of birds. One morning, I took the boys outside to eat some breakfast and we made a few new friends.
We went to the San Diego zoo. . .
The boys tuckered out pretty fast.
The zoo is gigantic and they weren't feeling 100%
The zoo is gigantic and they weren't feeling 100%
We spent a couple of days just playing on the beach. It was bliss to lie in the sun while it was snowing back home. I loved that we came home with sunburned cheeks.
There was a playground right on the beach.
The resort had sea lions. I guess this was the only picture I got...
We went swimming at the pool.
Tyler (obviously) felt like crap and was not interested in swimming that day.
The boys slept like champs every single night.
I wasn't kidding when I said we were all sick....
And not just a little bit sick.
We took two trips to Urgent Care while we were on vacation.
We spent a ridiculous amount of money on medical care and antibiotics.
BUT... we still had fun.
And not just a little bit sick.
We took two trips to Urgent Care while we were on vacation.
We spent a ridiculous amount of money on medical care and antibiotics.
BUT... we still had fun.
We went to Sea World.
Tyler and I fed dolphins.
Tyler and I fed dolphins.
After Shamu's show, Tyler developed a huge affection for Killer Whales.
He claimed he wanted to be a whale trainer for months.
He claimed he wanted to be a whale trainer for months.
The sea lion show was really funny. If you ever go to Sea World, I highly recommend it.
I can't wait to go back...




















































1 comments:
You guys are such a cute family
Post a Comment